DIRECTIONS FOR USE OF NEW CENTURY MITICIDE
Patent number: ZL97219259.X¡¯¡¯
1. Hang the miticide stripe vertically in the bee hive.
2. Because of variations in climate and bee species, test miticide in a single hive prior to large scale use.
3. During the non-breeding period: use one stripe per colony in winter and before the breeding period in early spring.
4. During the breeding period: use one stripe per colony, add one more in seven to ten days.
1. Do not put the miticide stripe on the top slat of frame and excluder.
2. Be Careful to apply the miticide when it is foggy, rainy or low-temperature.
3. Do not apply the miticide when the bee hive is being transported between different bee apiaries.
4. Do not wet the miticide stripe when feeding.
5. Store in a cool, dry place under 42oC, keep away from direct sunlight.
6. Remove the miticide stripe from the bee colony after 28 days.
7. Dispose of miticide stripe and packages properly.
8. Expiration: two years from production date.